Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter


We started the day today by watching the joy on Joshua's face as he realised that the Easter Bunny had been to visit.

The Easter Bunny left lots of little eggs around the house, and Joshua very happily collected them all, loading them into his red wagon as he went. I believe imagination is one of the most treasured elements of childhood - so I love watching how happy and excited he gets. We were very disappointed to find that the Easter Bunny didn't mind his manners, and wipe his feet before coming in. This resulted in three rather large bunny prints on our living area floor... Hmmm, what to do with that naughty bunny. Luckily, sufficient chocolate was left to make up for the mess.

We are off to my parents house for Easter lunch, having just been to mass. It has been a little while since we have been to mass, and I must say I really enjoyed it - I think it makes me stop and remember the reason we are celebrating.

Happy Easter all... I hope you and your families have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment